******ALL orders are estimated to be dispatched within 1-2 business days from order date ****** PLEASE ALSO NOTE, DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE FOR ANY PRODUCTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THANK YOU!
All our beautifully handmade premade volume eyelashes assist both beginning and professional eyelash technicians with achieving a “volume” affect without having to fan on the go. This product allows technicians to save time in terms of practice as well as performing services.
Our NEW Deluxe Mega Tray Premade Volume Eyelash Range is here to give you more bang for your buck!
INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF $15.99 PER TRAY = ONLY 5c PER FAN!!!!!
So let’s talk about them. Although similar to our Premium Range, there are a couple of things that differ. We would like to disclose those differences here to you before you make a purchase so you are aware and do not feel “mislead” in any way.
1. Made from Korean PBT (synthetic silk) but of a different quality. The material quality is lesser than our Premium Range but far greater than our Standard Range
2. Roughly 0.01mm thinner than stated. For instance, 0.10mm is roughly 0.09-0.10mm and 0.07 is roughly 0.06-0.07mm. With this difference the lashes may look "lighter" in colour but they are actually "thinner".
3. Similar if not the same in length to our Premium Range eyelashes.
4. Heat bonded, although, the base is bonded differently to our Premium Range. Our Premium Range have a more thicker and squared off base whereas our Deluxe Range have a thinner/smaller at times pointier base.
5. More eyelashes per tray compared to all our other ranges
For a flawless affect it is advised that you use the same range/brand of prefans for each client and not to mix ranges/brands unless it is of a similar curl/length/quality. Different ranges/brands produce slightly different curls, thicknesses and/or lengths as each product is produced by a different company/factory.
Please note that each fan is made by hand, thus, each fan will vary from the next and each tray will vary from the other. Although this may be the case when using the fans in a set, the overall results will still look flawless.