All our beautifully handmade premade volume eyelashes assist both beginning and professional eyelash technicians with achieving a “volume” affect without having to fan on the go. This product allows technicians to save time in terms of practice as well as performing services.
So let’s talk about our Standard Premade Volume Eyelashes Range. Although similar to our Premium Range, there are a couple of things that differ. We would like to disclose those differences here to you before you make a purchase so you are aware and do not feel “mislead” in any way.
1. Price is $9.99 flat rate and are not discounted any further with our bulk discount codes.
2. Made from Korean PBT (synthetic silk) but of a different quality, thus, the price difference as well as the differences we are about to state below.
3. Roughly 0.01mm thinner than stated. For instance, 0.10mm is roughly 0.09-0.10mm and 0.07 is roughly 0.06-0.07mm. With this difference the lashes may look "lighter" in colour but they are actually "thinner".
4. At times more curled in some numbers so it may appear shorter in length. We suggest going up 1 length when mixing with our Premium Range/Deluxe Range or when wanting a longer look overall. Eg. If you wanted to create a 12mm set you may need to purchase 13mm instead and so on.
5. Heat bonded, although, the base is bonded differently to our Premium Range. Our Premium Range have a more thicker and squared off base whereas our Standard Range have a thinner/smaller at times pointier base.
6. Fewer eyelashes per tray compared to all our other ranges
For a flawless affect it is advised that you use the same range/brand of prefans for each client and not to mix ranges/brands unless it is of a similar curl/length/quality. Different ranges/brands produce slightly different curls, thicknesses and/or lengths as each product is produced by a different company/factory.
Please note that each fan is made by hand, thus, each fan will vary from the next and each tray will vary from the other. Although this may be the case when using the fans in a set, the overall results will still look flawless.